Monday, August 23, 2010

Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Earrings


Jewelry design by Angèle van Diessen
Photography by Angèle van Diessen
In honor of my cousin's request for a cheesecake-inspired pair of earrings!

These earrings are my favorite so far. The main bead is a raspberry colored glass rondelle bead. I framed it with clear Swarovski crystal bicone beads on pale pink wire.  Some of the wire curves and flows in fancy swirls, while some wire sleekly contrasts.

My new Etsy shop, Receptivity, is now open! www.etsy.com/shop/Receptivity  I'll be adding more listings, so check back often!  : )

1 comment:

Chellsy Brereton said...

Cherrie's favorite cheesecake is the Blueberry White Chocolate from the Cheesecake Factory...if they were blueberry instead of raspberry she probably would eat the earrings so it is a good thing you went the raspberry route! haha

Love these btw! :)